Thursday, March 6, 2008

x- Artificial Orchids -x


Orchids..Orchids..Orchids How lovely are they. :)


The part of the orchid that I felt difficult to make are the petals. It really made my hands tired. Almost the whole orchid.

I learned that making an orchid is no joke. It recquires you to be patient and you should have the effort to make it.

These Artificial Orchid are made of quality materials. It is very useful in may ways. One of it is you can put it in the vases. Its general use is for decorating. I assure you that it will even beautify your houses (*ehem). So for any inquiries just leave a comment. And I'll get back to you soon.

2 comments:

Chelzie said...

hala ang cute!!!! buti pa nga sau mukhang orchid tlga..mine? hmmm...hndi q maintindihan...hehe...nagkamali kc aq...ung petals q green...hahaha!!!! comment din sa akin sa artificial orchid...tnx in advance!!!

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

Chelzie:thaaanks! :)
hehe
cute nga sau.
ah gnun? i see. :) okay lng un :)