Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tiring Day *sigh :|

Whew!
What a tiring but enjoying day for me. We had our class dismissed early.
Before that I'll share to you that I saw my 'crush'--*tooot, when were going down to the ComLab. I was shocked that I don't know what to do and kept on talking--- to MYSELF. oh well. :DD
Back to what had happend after dismissal.


I was excited for the practice in our dance. There are many reasons:
First,we will be bonded again as a group. Second is that we welcome two other members Lastly, because our trainor is 'Kuya Franco'--can't elaborate that much. Why?! because they've been teasing me to him because of blah..blah.. :D


When I was sitting exhausted in front of the fan I saw a man with my two other 'dancemates'-(my own way of caling them). At first they just tricked me and alike,then when turn around it was--- Kuya Franco-- I was driving nuts already,panicking & nervous.
When he entered the hall, I didn't say 'Hi!' because I just don't feel and I was blank for they are teasing me.


While practicing we were to choose our partners then-- WTF!! I was left alone because my 'said to be partner' is absent. Then they suddenly shouted "Si Jen walang partner.. si Kuya Franco nlng." In my mind was-- WTFH! , also in the latter part of the practice I was bored instead of enjoying because he's the one teaching. The atmosphere changed after that happend, suddenly "I don't feel him anymore" hehe. I don't know why. I felt that he's CONDESCENDING on me. The way he looks, argh.. it kills me,its like "Jen do well" sort of like that. After that I felt tired that i'm starting to have colds *ahhw. As our practices go by I would really try to 'socialize' with him but I suggest that he should also do the same way our other instuctor did.


It's past 10:15 and I had just finished eating my dinner because of doing crazy stuffs. Doing the flowchart,editing & blogging.

Yey! we will only have half day classes. A time to bond with my friends. :D

Oh Well, I need to sleep now. It's already 12 in the morning. I have to have a good sleep and also because we have flag ceremony tomorrow.

Goodnight. :DD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo! hahaha. haiz. nabasa ko na. nabalitaan ko na rin 'yang mga nangyari. waat? haha. nice one. practice pa. haha. :)

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

haha yeah right! :D
eh? paano?
hmm
haha lol