Friday, February 1, 2008

OMG! the most enjoying practice :D

Whoot! oh my, i can really say that i'm so happy this late afternoon. Why? because we had our practice earlier (half day classes only) then we went to our venue which is a hall.


When me and my classmates got there I saw strange but familiar faces. Then they said that it was the 'whole class' of my 'crush'. I was shocked. After we changed our clothes for practice 'Kuya Franco' arrived, then after some minutes we went out and go to the hall. I was nervous at that time to enter the hall not knowing that he was there too. Because my classmates said that he was not there. What had happened next? I was horrified, so nervous and nauseate. The fact that we will see each other dancing. haha


I was holding 'umbrella' that time because of the heat--in panic I closed it while walking inside. Why? because they used to tease me 'umbrella' and 'Rihanna' because his name is connected with that thing and my haircut is the same with Rihanna. And that was the time when 'Kuya Franco' and I spoke. *ehem. It's nauseating for me because I am the one who started the short talk. I want to let him hold the umbrella because they are already started teasing me. My 'crush's classmates also didn't make that so much noise but I knew they were doing the same thing with 'crush'. *haha



I said to 'Kuya Franco', "kuya paki hawak ba", then he said "bakit?", "sige na kuya..basta. kuyaaaa. *laughs","bakit muna?*laughs","kuya please..sige na". He was so curious about it. But in the end he got it. YeS! finally I won against my classmates. *laughs.


We started by practicing on our own while waiting for the others. When we started, the 'whole class' turned around and watched us. I was in a state of tension. haha. When were practicing I knew that he was looking and he tries to hid himself from his classmates. But then I would focus to 'Kuya Franco'---while he teaches us. Then kuya said that we would go to the stage but were facing the wall--thank God!. When were there-- out from the blues I sang "under my umbrella.ella....." then everybody looked at me then-- I stopped and realize that 'crush' was there and he would knew that he's the one being reffered to as 'umbrella'--- OMG!WTH! Then my classmates just tease me. Good thing I can't see the reaction--if there was, of 'crush',his friends and the 'whole class because I was facing the other way. And they just laughed with me. Pretending nothing happened. *phew. When it was 4,I think, they left and while his waiting for his classmates he sat facing us. My friend said that 'uhuh.He's really facing us. ehem'. :D


When it was time for us to leave one of 'his' closest friend stayed and chat with us. And said that 'crush' is capable of copying someones moves. Then I said to myself 'really?'. Then when I remind my friend of my birthday while she's leavin' she said "Guys,alam ko na ano ibibigay sa birthday ni jen, umbrella',I was ashame because 'crush' friend was there and he might knew that I was 'crushing' on his friend. Oh well,that's life.


Ahwwww, they left already. *sigh. *laughs. Although it was tiring but enjoying as what they have said I had an inspiration. This post supposed to be posted last night but I was so tired. I just slept and continued it today. :D I hope they would practice again there. *laughs

Oh well, still I felt a little pain but its worth it. :D


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei, last comment na. wee. hahaha. ;p ;p hm... 'di ko pa binasa. maia na. haha. peo comment lang pra mabilis. commeent. parang puro kuia franco man?! hahaha. ;p

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

WTH! gah! You should read for you to know why 'kuia franco' is always mentioned. duh!
it's connected with our practice.
so READ now!
XDD n.nv

aizel said...

nice one, jen.. :D
buti na lang c 'crush' walang reaction masyado at buti nakita mo pa cyang nanood.. :))

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

aizel: haha oo nga pero nakikita ko nagtatago pa siya kung tumingin sa amin mag practice. XDD
yeah sayang nga lang at interpretative un sa kanila. :D